Polaris Recruitment Communications is a turnkey partner you can place your confidence in managing every aspect of your recruitment efforts, reducing your stress and delivering superior results. We involve the full spectrum of current recruitment media, ensuring that every aspect of your recruitment is boosted for success.
Polaris can develop your “Employer Brand” to accurately present the organization’s (often intangible) distinctive attributes and qualities, both creatively and textually. An effective and realistic Brand promises an authentic employment experience and appeals to individuals best able to thrive in that culture. It is our goal to connect the organization’s values, people strategy and HR policies with a strong correlation to the overall brand.
A strong employment brand attracts the right people to your organization!
- Discover – Existing and new surveys via micro-sites, emails, simple forms, personal interviews, chaired discussions, workforce demographics and more. Discover the real experience.
- Analyze – Data, highlights, downsides, accept/decline reasons, retention/departure statistics and reasons, benefits, compensation, etc. Discover true experiences and benchmark.
- Generate – A Creative Brief, reach consensus on the Employer Value Proposition and generate the Employer Brand – Creatively, Graphically, Textually
- Implement – The brand across all media and touchpoints – web pages, public relations, social media, print, industry, discipline specific, career websites, collaterals, job fair displays, etc.
No two brand development processes are alike as the development is customized to each client.
- Polaris makes Indeed more effective for our clients
- Our Media experts will review your order and recommend the best Indeed products
- Improved SEO with consistent branding, titles and job descriptions
- Connect to your official company page on Indeed (or create it!)
- Maximize investment and cost-per-click
- Easy payment via credit card or invoice
Polaris Recruitment creatively designs career sites/landing pages to highlight your company’s culture, benefits, and available opportunities. Factors needed for a successful career site/landing page:
- Ease of navigation
- Visually appealing
- Market the company culture & benefits
- Advertise job opportunities
- Provide an easy way for candidates to apply (short form, AI chat)
Polaris offers a full in-house creative and production team. Let’s discuss your career site or landing page.
As your partner, Polaris steps into the role of recruitment advertising specialist and becomes an extension of your HR department. Collaboration is key to define the scope of the project, timeline, budget, and set expectations. After this information is gathered, our client services team formulates a strategic plan to attract a strong field of quality candidates.
Let’s partner together to start strategizing for that hard-to-fill role.
Social media is a broad collection of online communication tools and practices that encourage virtual conversation at a human level. Social media is modern-day word-of-mouth marketing at its finest.
- Facebook has a larger population than the US & Canada combined, 50% of users log on MULTIPLE times a day
- Twitter has over 330 million registered users, 500+ million tweets are posted each day
- YouTube has over 2 billion monthly active users, 70% of US adults use YouTube
Social Media is a great source to attract a passive audience. Polaris Recruitment offers a wide variety of services with respect to social media:
- Paid Advertising
Polaris implements pay-per-click campaigns on appropriate social media channels (Facebook/Instagram/Facebook Audience Network, Twitter, LinkedIn, & YouTube)
- Page Management & Networking
Polaris will review and/or create your social media pages, develop plans for management and content to positively interact with potential candidates. Services also include networking to organically promote career opportunities across all platforms.
- Delivers posting to job boards, social media, aggregators, Google, niche media, etc.
- The system constantly monitors the posting and delivers additional funds to sites performing best, reduces funds on others, etc.
- Utilize the system to create a virtual “fence”, ads are shown to those that enter the fence via websites and apps
- Great tool for branding
- What media works best for your organization and current recruitment challenge? Polaris can help.
- Many options available – Career Websites; Industry Media; Career Associations; Radio; TV; Out-Of-Home; Local Print & Websites; and more